Thursday 30 January 2020

Statement earrings for Valentines Day


Statement earrings ready for Valentines Day






It's all about earrings at the moment, large ones! I have been in the studio making some ready for Valentines Day.

Valentino : Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Womenswear Spring Summer 2020













Valentino Womenswear Spring/Summer 2020
Paris fashion week
Photo: Pascal le Segretain/Getty images







Hoops are still super popular and I've been working on them with long drops/charms to size them up.
These are my basic 1.25 inch diameter hoops with a long leaf shaped drop, giving an overall drop of 2.5inches. They catch the light beautifully (and the eye!) with the hammered texture.

£48. All my earrings can be found in my Etsy shop. www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Platinajewellery




1.25 inch Sterling silver hoops, with triple bar drop to add extra sparkle
 £65

No comments:

Post a Comment